why do people insist on talking to me in class? i don’t fuck with you, freshman white girl. bye.
sorry i’m late, professor. i’m disenchanted with the human experience and waking up every morning thrusts me into an instant existential crisis
I want someone to look at me and think “wow, you mean so much to me, I don’t ever want to lose you”. I want to be shown I actually matter because fuck am I sick of chasing after people who don’t even want to be in my life in the first place.
THE WORST FEELING EVER IS WHEN YOURE SO ENTHUSIASTIC TELLING SOMEONE SOMETHING AND YOU CAN JUST PHYSICALLY FEEL THEM NOT CARING AT ALL SO YOU TRY HARDER BUT YOU JUST CANNOT GRASP THEIR ATTENTION SO YOU SLOWLY FADE OUT AND LET THEM GO BACK TO DOING WHAT THEY DO AND YOU WANT TO APOLOGIZE FOR TAKING TIME OUT OF THEIR DAY TO TELL THEM SOMETHING YOU’RE HAPPY ABOUT
The song hallelujah always makes me cry but it also makes me think of Shrek???
things I can’t imagine
- someone having a crush on me
- someone randomly seeing me and thinking ‘wow s/he’s cute’
- someone getting happy because I messaged them first
- someone thinking about me, in general
- someone wondering how I am
- someone finding me attractive
- someone doing something to try and impress me
- someone asking their friend on what to say to me
- someone wanting to get to know me
im all about having more body posi media but not when the message is “boys like curvy girls” because who fucking cares what boys like
Reason for applying: I’m a bitch